Which High-End RD Should I Get?
Sup guys, new member on the forum. I live in the Southeast, which is Georgia (about an hour away of Atlanta, called Lawrenceville). I am looking the best top-notch RD for my type of area. I have done my homework, and it broiled down to the V1, Redline, or 9500ix. One whole month, and still I cannot make up my mind.
Where I drive:
- Straight shots
- Huge hills
- Tons of curves
- Almost everywhere is a perfect spot to hide. Behind hills and curves. Everytime I see one, its always too late, due to blind spots.
- Night time, they are invisible anywhere lol.
- A RD that will warn me long before, even though I don't see them around/behind the curve or hill. A see through superman vision would be sexy.
- A RD that will not drive me nuts when I take local / popular roads (walmart, kroger, cvs, walgreens, mcdonalds, etc.)
- A RD that is excellent on the highway, even if I go state-to-state driving (GA to NY for instance).
Help me out guys, I turn to you for advice. I look forward to your thoughts.
Given your requirements, I would suggest and Escort Redline.
It ain't cheap, but when you use it, you'll know what your money got you.
I heard it falses like crazy around stores, also, is it better than the V1 for detecting around curvy roads and through hills? Also, how is the RL better than the V1 in terms of the V1 having arrows/bogey?
Thanks for your input Veil Guy :)
If you wish to have good false suppression while maintaining great sensitivity, I would recommend the passport 9500ix. It has the ability to reduce falses when you drive at slower speeds (like around town).
The Escort Passport 9500ix, also provides protection from redlight and speed camera photo enforcement.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4NTUhzXmSE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4NTUhzXmSE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
I like the K40's new RL360 radar detector........
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43.|