Camera Fraud Article: Take Action Now!
Since August 2008, CameraFRAUD has provided the strongest resistance towards automated ticketing ever seen within the United States. As a result, we have over 1,500 members on Meetup with an additional 800 followers on Twitter— and we haven’t even launched our Myspace or Facebook pages yet.
Starting next month, we have less than 12 months to assist the Arizona Citizens Against Photo Radar in collecting 153,365 signatures by July 2010 to place a statewide ban prop on the ballot in November 2010. In addition, we need volunteers to assist with various projects we have planned over the course of the next six months, projects which we hope will dwarf our past events.
Please take action now by doing at least one of these things:
1. DONATE: Visit Arizona Citizens Against Photo Radar and make a contribution.
2. COMMUNICATE: Join us on both Meetup and Twitter if you haven’t already.
3. PARTICIPATE: Join us for our monthly meeting on Tues, June 9th.
4. RECRUIT: Send an email to your friends about CameraFRAUD.
5. COLLECT: Start collecting signatures today. The process is easy!
And always, remember… The Cameras are Coming Down…