| | Best Veil and license plate cover/laser shield combo
Greetings. I am new to this forum. Anyways, I just purchased a can of Veil G4 formula and will be applying it in the near future. Overall, I am going to be going for the best combination of effectiveness here when I "paint up" shortly. Veil specifically says to use a clear plastic cover, and to apply it to the front and back. I'd like to use a smoked/grey one, as I feel it complements my cars colors the best. (Yet, I do not want to jeopardize the effectiveness of the product I just spent $100 on). My question is which of the following combinations do you feel would work the best?
1. Smoked color plate cover, covered front and back with Veil.
2. Clear plate cover, covered front and back with Veil.
3. Laser shield cover, covered front and back with Veil.
4. Smoked color plate, covered front and back with Veil AND lasershield
5. Clear plate cover, covered front and back with Veil AND lasershield
Ideally, I'd like to use a nice plastic smoked cover, covered with Veil. Please let me know what you think